Teenage-Academy
Hi !! Welcome to Teenage-academy

Please Read the Following before Posting!!

Please Register to Have a Full access on our site Thanks!!!
Teenage-Academy
Hi !! Welcome to Teenage-academy

Please Read the Following before Posting!!

Please Register to Have a Full access on our site Thanks!!!
Teenage-Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch
Welcome back Guest. Enjoy Follow the Rules.
We have a new Registered User chimpoO.
Hi! chimpoO You can Introduce your self Here
Teenage-Academy is still hiring for a new site staff Click Here For more info.
Welcome to Teenage-Academy chimpoO. Enjoy your stay and Please Read the forum rules before posting thanks!!

Share | 

Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesel28
Administrator
Administrator
Jesel28

Cash : 10044

Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review Vide
PostSubject: Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review   Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review Yourfo10

Teenage-Academy

Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review Forums10 Graphic Design & Layout

1. Graphics (Score: 16/20):
    Banner
    The colors of the text in the banner don’t really seem to fit and the font seems to extravagant. I also don’t think that you need to have the link to your forum in the banner. I would suggest using white font and/or using a simple font type (Times New Roman for example).
    Navigation Bar
    I think that you use a really good code, but it doesn’t work for me for a couple reasons. Firstly, I had no idea where the nav buttons were. I thought those were decorations or something. Secondly, there is uneven spacing between them. The chatroom, login and register buttons move when you hover over them.

I think the color works since there is the same shade of blue in your banner. I think the nav bar would look better if you used another code or no code at all.
    Forum Icons
    These look pretty cool. There is always a challenge when using a folder icon though. You have to make it seem like a folder for the no new posts one. Sometimes, people just have a folder closed, but then you can’t tell what it is. You did a good job opening up the folder a bit. Other than that, these fit very well with your skin.
    'Who Is Online?' Image
    It’s really small and I’m not quite sure what it is exactly. It looks like three brown rocks connected with lines but I’m not sure.
  2. Forum Layout & Colors (Score: 9/10):
    The colors work very well together. I’m a fan of black and blue. It looks really sleek and professional. It also looks simple and is easy to navigate. The only things I think you need to work on are the banner, removing the navigation bar code, and changing the Who Is Online image.

Something you could try is using a blue background to match your blue skin. It’s just an idea I had.

Graphic Design & Layout total :: 25/30

25/30 – 83% - B
Back to top Go down
http://www.ta-academy.com/

Teenage-Academy Forummotion Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage-Academy :: Main :: News and Announcements-
Copyright © 2009 Teenage-Academy | All Rights Reserved.

ForummotionCbox.wsnettutsPartnerPartner

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com